Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Success at Baby

Monday’s Baby’s creative and account departments (all 4 of them) get together to discuss what needs to be done for the week, they call it a “Staters meeting.” This week Laurence is gone “on holiday”, so James and I met with Fab and Steve at a coffee shop to discuss this week. Fab (he’s a bad ass) never really compliments anyone he just responds with “right, okay, now we do this...” He is one of my favourites because of this quality. So, at our staters meeting we were discussing new business and Fab said, and I quote, “Well, I really liked Inga’s presentation on trends because it taught me a lot, very quickly. So I think it would be very helpful if she made one of these presentations on all our new clients before we meet with them for the first time.” Success! So this week I have been working on these presentations for two of our new clients “Fight for Sight” and “CapCom Europe.” Finally, I am doing something to benefit the company! Also, Rob, our new business guy, is having me do some database work, it boring, but I don’t mind, it’s helping Baby and that’s all I want to do! I am learning so much.
On Wednesday, a couple of us are going to go down to Wimbledon and see if we can score some ground tickets...wish us luck, I’ve heard the “queues” can be awful!

No comments:

Post a Comment