Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Work...and Communal Kitchens

Last night I cleaned up a week's worth of dishes in our communal kitchen that I've estimated about 50 people to use. It was more than disgusting.

Someone jumped in front of the tube yesterday in an attempt to commit suicide. It shut down the Piccadilly line for most of the day. I guess this is a relatively frequent occurrence. Kind of weird to think about.

I've been working on a logo for one of Baby's clients St. Peter's Trust and working on Baby's showreel. Basically this is a showcase of all the different types of work and pieces they have created over the years. We picked out music today, and hopefully someone will start telling me where to get these files very soon...so I can start working on it!

That's about all for now...not too exciting...Scotland this weekend!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment