Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My New Job!

After a week of "holiday" (as the British say)...I am finally off to work! I started Tuesday, June 8th at Baby Creative. After getting acquainted and settled in, I read into Baby's biggest and most recent clients. Their biggest account is a children's charity called Action for Children. Before Baby started working on the Action for Children account; they only had 1% awareness. Now, after only 8 months they have increased awareness 3-4% and it continues to grow. Baby has created several TV ads and print ads for Action for Children. While I am working at Baby, we plan to create and produce another TV ad for Action for Children and continue raising awareness. Some of Baby’s other clients include St. Peters Trust and Katalyst, for which we mainly do design work.


It should be an interesting summer, working in London, with five men, of whom are all 30+ years. I definitely stand out. I’m up for the challenge and ready to learn!

More to come!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment